Book Title: Hurwitz Clinical Pediatric Dermatology: A Textbook of Skin Disorders of Childhood and Adolescence, 5e
Author: Amy S Paller
- Zitelli and Davis' Atlas of Pediatric Physical Diagnosis, 7e
- Smith's Recognizable Patterns of Human Malformation: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 7e
- Zitelli and Davis' Atlas of Pediatric Physical Diagnosis: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 6e (Zitelli, Atlas of Pediatric Physical Diagnosis)
- The Harriet Lane Handbook: Mobile Medicine Series, 21e
- Red Book 2015: Report of the Committee on Infectious Diseases
- Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics, 2-Volume Set, 20e
- Andrews' Diseases of the Skin: Clinical Dermatology, 12e
- Clinical Dermatology: A Color Guide to Diagnosis and Therapy, 6e
- Comprehensive Dermatologic Drug Therapy: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 3e (Wolverton, Comprehensive Dermatologic Drug Therapy)
- Pediatric Dermatology DDX Deck, 2e
This must-have clinical reference, by Drs. Amy S. Paller and Anthony J. Mancini, provides practical, authoritative guidance for identification and management of all types of skin disorders seen in children and adolescents. Hurwitz Clinical Pediatric Dermatology, 5th Edition, is ideal for pediatricians, dermatologists, family practitioners and anyone who sees children with skin disorders – no matter what level of experience you may have.
- Benefit from the knowledge and expertise of two leaders in the field, who provide a clearly written, consistent approach throughout the text.
- Stay on the cutting edge of what’s new in pediatric dermatology – from the neonate to the adolescent - with the latest drug developments and disease classifications.
- Recognize virtually any skin condition you’re likely to see thanks to more than 1,000 high-quality color images, including over 300 brand new to this edition.
- Find the most appropriate therapy options with updated evidence based guidance.
- Easily locate the information you need with more quick-reference boxes and summary tables throughout the text.
Hurwitz provides the easiest access to the information you need to diagnose/treat the dermatologic ailments of your pediatric patients.