Evidence-Based Psychotherapies for Children and Adolescents, Third Edition
Primary: Evidence-Based Psychotherapies for Children and Adolescents, Third Edition.pdf - 45,192 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Evidence-Based Psychotherapies for Children and Adolescents, Third Edition.pdf - 42,901 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Evidence-Based Psychotherapies for Children and Adolescents, Third Edition.pdf - 45,443 KB/Sec
- Handbook of Infant Mental Health, Third Edition
- Clinical Practice of Cognitive Therapy with Children and Adolescents, Second Edition: The Nuts and Bolts
- Adolescence and Beyond: Family Processes and Development
- Child Psychopathology, Third Edition
- Multisystemic Therapy for Antisocial Behavior in Children and Adolescents, Second Edition
- Effective School Interventions, Third Edition: Evidence-Based Strategies for Improving Student Outcomes
- Treating Trauma and Traumatic Grief in Children and Adolescents, Second Edition
- Social Work Practice with Children, Third Edition (Clinical Practice with Children, Adolescents, and Families)
- Research Design in Clinical Psychology, Books a la Carte Edition (5th Edition)
- Evidence-based Practice in Social Work: Development of a New Professional Culture (Core Concepts in Health and Social Care)
New to This Edition:
*Existing chapters significantly revised with the latest treatment research.
*Chapters on assessment, personalizing evidence-based therapies, clinical implications of developmental psychopathology, and advances in neuroscience.
*Coverage of additional clinical problems (self-injury and suicidal ideation, bulimia nervosa, encopresis) and treatments (Early Start Denver Model for autism spectrum disorder, Internet-assisted and technology-enhanced interventions).
*Chapters on implementation in complex mental health systems, as well as international models.