Book Title: Sight Words for First Graders - Coloring Book and Practice Pages with 1st Grade Sight Words: A children's educational workbook with easy coloring ... help with reading comprehension for grade 1)
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: J D Ware
- Phonics for First Grade, Grade 1: Gold Star Edition (Home Workbooks)
- 100 Words Kids Need to Read by 1st Grade: Sight Word Practice to Build Strong Readers
- Spelling and Writing for Beginners, Grade 1: Gold Star Edition (Home Workbooks)
- 180 Days of Reading for First Grade (180 Days of Practice)
- Sight Words for Second Graders - Coloring Book and Practice Pages with 2nd Grade Sight Words: A children's educational workbook with easy coloring ... help with reading comprehension for grade 2)
- Big First Grade Workbook, Ages 6-7, 1, 320 pages, great quality & value, prepares first graders for success, essential skills
- Sight Words for Kindergarten Coloring Book: Coloring pages with kindergarten sight words to help with sight word practice. (Educational coloring ... and preschoolers with sight word practice)
- Basic Sight Words Flash Cards, Ages 6 - 9
- Sight Words Flashcards for Reading Readiness - Choose from 5 Grade Levels, 100 Words Each! by Pint-Size Scholars (First Grade)
- EXCITING Sight Words Coloring - Part 1: First 50 High-Frequency and Sight Words coloring collection for children ages 5 to 7 (Kindergarten, 1st Grade)
EDUCATIONAL AND FUN | DOLCH SIGHT WORDS
Do you have a child in 1st Grade or getting ready for 1st Grade? Do you want to encourage them on their path of learning? Do they love coloring? If so, you need the Sight Words for First Graders - Coloring Book and Practice Pages with 1st Grade Sight Words!
This cool coloring book for young children will help your child learn the 41 first grade dolch sight words and provide fun coloring pages filled with cute and cuddly animals and practice pages to allow your child to improve their penmanship. Coloring is a fun activity that children love. Use coloring to give your child a head start on what will hopefully be a lifelong love of reading. Inside, you'll find:
Inside, you'll also find a list of dolch sight words so you (as a parent) will know what words to focus on when reading with your child. You'll also find a free link to download copies of the practice pages so your child can continue learning and practicing long after they've completed the coloring book.
- Easy and readable fonts for children
- 41 Dolch sight words and accompanying activities
- Cute and adorable animals for coloring
- First Grade sight word list for parents
- Practice sheets to improve penmanship
- A Link to download free practice sheets
Buy Now. Help your child develop a love for reading at an early age with the Sight Words For First Graders - Coloring Book and Practice Pages with 1st Grade Sight Words. Your child will enjoy hours of educational activities and fun coloring.
Click the "Buy" button at the top of the page to begin their journey.