Book Title: The Boy's Body Book: Fourth Edition
Publisher: Applesauce Press
Release Date: 2017-07-04
Author: Kelli Dunham
This fourth edition of the #1 bestselling book for pre-teen boys has been fully updated and expanded to include everything you need to know about your changing body, texting and social media, friendship and peer pressure, leadership, and so much more!
- It's Perfectly Normal: Changing Bodies, Growing Up, Sex, and Sexual Health (The Family Library)
- What's Happening to My Body? Book for Boys: Revised Edition
- The Girl's Body Book: Fourth Edition
- Guy Stuff: The Body Book for Boys
- American Medical Association Boy's Guide to Becoming a Teen
- It's So Amazing!: A Book about Eggs, Sperm, Birth, Babies, and Families (The Family Library)
- The Body Book For Boys
- Let's Talk About S-E-X: A Guide for Kids 9 to 12 and Their Parents
- The Care and Keeping of You: The Body Book for Younger Girls, Revised Edition
- It's Not the Stork!: A Book About Girls, Boys, Babies, Bodies, Families and Friends (The Family Library)
Growing up isn’t as easy as it looks. With changing emotions, friends, expectations, and bodies, some days it can seem like life is one big roller coaster ride. The Boy’s Body Book
is the #1 bestselling guide for boys, and it's here to help with expert advice, common sense tips, fast facts, and answers to all questions a boy might have.
Some of the topics covered include:
* From hair care to athlete’s foot, a head to toe guide to what’s happening with your changing body
* Basketball football, soccer, chess: How you can excel no matter what you like to do
* The care and keeping of parents, teachers, brothers, and sisters
* How to keep your friends and your morals, and what to do if peer pressure or bullying starts to be come an issue
* And so much more!