Book Title: Steal the Show: From Speeches to Job Interviews to Deal-Closing Pitches, How to Guarantee a Standing Ovation for All the Performances in Your Life
Publisher: Brilliance Audio
Release Date: 2015-10-06
Author: Michael Port
- What I Wish Every Job Candidate Knew: 15 Minutes to a Better Interview
- Lead with a Story: A Guide to Crafting Business Narratives That Captivate, Convince, and Inspire
- How to Answer Interview Questions
- Creating Great Choices: A Leader's Guide to Integrative Thinking
- The Loyalist Team: How Trust, Candor, and Authenticity Create Great Organizations
- Built for Growth: How Builder Personality Shapes Your Business, Your Team, and Your Ability to Win
- Book Yourself Solid, 2nd Edition: The Fastest, Easiest, and Most Reliable System for Getting More Clients Than You Can Handle Even if You Hate Marketing and Selling
- Interview: The Ultimate Guide to Crushing Every Interview Question to Land Your Dream Job
- Job Interview: 81 Questions, Answers, and the Full Preparation for a Job Interview
- 101 Job Interview Questions You'll Never Fear Again
An inspiring program full of essential advice for spotlight lovers and wallflowers alike that will teach listeners how to bring any crowd to its feet
Every day there are moments when you must persuade, inform, and motivate others effectively. Each of those moments requires you, in some way, to play a role, to heighten the impact of your words, and to manage your emotions and nerves. Every interaction is a performance, whether you're speaking up in a meeting, pitching a client, or walking into a job interview.
In Steal the Show, New York Times bestselling author Michael Port draws on his experience as an actor and as a highly successful corporate speaker and trainer to teach listeners how to make the most of every presentation and interaction. He demonstrates how the methods of successful actors can help you connect with, inspire, and persuade any audience. His key strategies for commanding an audience's attention include developing a clear focus for every performance, making sure you engage with your listeners, and finding the best role for yourself in order to convey your message with maximum impact.
Michael Port is one of the most in-demand corporate speakers working today. His presentations are always powerful, engaging, and inspirational. And yes, audiences always give him a standing ovation.